Thursday, January 23, 2014

Planting Seeds

Just wanted to give a quick training update.  Things are going well and I'm anxious for some races.  I've lowered the weights and upped the repetitions and cut back my protein intake all in an effort to drop a few pounds and retain lean muscle.  I've still been using Honey Stinger products during longer sessions just like I have since I started running years ago.  Also, started using ábloc Nutrition Endurance Recovery protein after longer workouts during the last month and I really like the results and taste.

I'd be remiss if I didn't mention my training buddy over the last 20+ years of workouts, chocolate milk.   Good for recovery, good for breakfast...just plain good.

Sorry this isn't full of my normal expansive thoughts, but training and nutrition is what has been on my mind and felt like sharing.

Hope everybody is out there making the most of, and enjoying, everyday.

Definitely give ábloc Nutrition a try! Just follow the link below.


http://www.ablocnutrition.com/products/drink-mix

No comments:

Post a Comment